Brompton Warranty - Home Collection Service
We are unable to perform a collection from any address outside of Mainland UK or for any paid for servicing requests.
However, we do have several other options to receive warranty and servicing support which can be found here.
How Does the Brompton Home Collection Service Work?
If you have an issue with your Brompton which you feel should be covered under warranty, we are happy to collect your bike and inspect it on your behalf.
Please watch our video to see what this service involves before proceeding.
1. If you do not have the official Brompton Box and Packaging we can send this to you.
2. We will then ask that you package your Brompton safely before requesting a collection from your home or place of work.
3. Once received, we will inspect your Brompton, communicate with you and perform any agreed servicing work before returning your Brompton to you.
4. Once returned, you will be able to unpack your Brompton and continue riding.
1. Request a box for your Brompton
If you do not need a Brompton box, please skip to step 2.
2. Package your Brompton for Collection
If you are packaging a Brompton Electric, please do not include the battery.
3. Request a Collection of your Packaged Brompton
4. Unbox your Serviced Brompton
If you are unable to find a suitable solution from the options above please don’t hesitate to contact us.