Win a month’s free commuting on a Brompton Electric
Full Terms and Conditions:
a) The competition is open to those aged 16 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
b) Entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any Prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This Promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of the Promotion.
c) Competition period Wednesday 14th of May to Thursday 15th August 2019
d) Entry into the competition is via the Brompton Electric pop-up stand at King’s Cross on the 14th of May or via the website landing page https://www.brompton.com/bikes/brompton-electric/rescueme_signup.
e) There will be five winners per month during the competition live dates. The first five winners will be informed on 14th June, with the last five announced on the 15th August.
f) Multiple entries are not permitted throughout the competition
g) In total there will be fifteen winners.
Further Prize Details:
1. The prize will be available for collection from a store that is part of the nationwide Brompton click and collect network
2. A set date for the collection of the Prize will be agreed with the winner and promoter after the prize draw ends.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and choose the bike specification for the selected winner. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
4. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
6. Winner notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address and/or phone number provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
9. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of it's negligence.
10. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
11. Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
12. By entering this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoters decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
14. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.