Holiday Competition Terms
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any Prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This Promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of the Promotion.
3. The competition is open from Saturday 1st April at 06:00:00 until Sunday 30th April 2017 at 23:59:59; entries received after this date will not be counted.
4. Entries are made online via brompton.com/demomonth or by submitting a completed written form to Brompton staff on one of our city roadshow dates (schedule and details can be found on brompton.com/demomonth).
5. No purchase necessary; however internet access and a valid email address are required.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
7. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry before 31st May and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
8. Competition prizes may not be transferred or assigned to any other person and no cash alternative is available.
9. Your prize includes three night’s accommodation at one of Tregothnan’s riverside self-catering properties in Coombe, Cornwall for 2 people, starting on a Friday from Friday 6th October 2017, subject to availability. Your stay must be taken before the end of March 2018.
10. The prize also includes 2 Brompton Bicycles for you to use for the duration of your stay (bikes must be left in the cottage on departure), a Tregothnan Private Garden Visit and a Tregothnan hamper on arrival.
11. Winners must arrange and fund their travel to the property in Coombe, Cornwall.
12. Multiple entries are permitted throughout the Promotion Period.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
15. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
16. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting the Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
22. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
24. This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.