Saturday at 10:00 am
This event has already passed
Nathan Phillips Square at City Hall
Calling all Bromptoneers, here is your chance to take on the Brompton Urban Challenge! The Brompton Urban Challenge is an event that will test your skill, creativity, and ingenuity through a variety of fun and exciting challenges across the streets of Toronto.
The inaugural Toronto Brompton Urban Challenge is set to be a whole day's worth of fun. The day will start off with a number of city-based, scavenger-style challenges to be completed by bicycle. Once complete, the party will hop onto the ferry and spend the rest of the day on Toronto Island for a celebratory picnic.
The two-wheeled scavenger hunt is open to all folding bicycles, with the caveat that each team must feature at least one Brompton.
- Date: Saturday 29th August 2015
- Start/finish location: Nathan Phillips Square at City Hall, 100 Queen St. West, Toronto
- Refreshments: A picnic on Toronto Island
- Entry fees: $20, with all profits going to CYCLE TO
- The BUC tests your teamwork, orienteering ability and most importantly your creativity. Send us photo proof of all three!
- Almost all of the challenges are open to interpretation, so use your imagination
- At least one Brompton should feature in every photo
Joining instructions will be sent to entrants before the event.