Bike lights are the essential accessory for every ride, whether day or night. The Cateye Rapid Mini is small but big on safety; easy to fit, easy to use and quick to recharge, a good balance between visibility and cycle time. At only 32 grams there is no excuse not to be visible anymore.
Featuring a durable case and a Brompton-designed rear bracket, this allows the lamp to mount under the Brompton saddle - an ideal solution for providing a secondary rear light on our special folding bike (prevents obstruction when lowering seatpost on a folded position of a Brompton’s bike). The lightweight Cateye Rapid Mini has four lighting modes; it offers a constant, flashing, rapid-flashing, and pulse mode to help keep you visible to other road users. This mini rear lamp can handle bumps and drops, light spray and rain from road use. Has a long battery life of up to three hours in constant mode, up to five hours on rapid mode, up to 20 hours on pulse mode and up to approximately 30 hours on flashing. This light is rechargeable via the included micro-USB cable.
- Weight (approx.): 32 g (22g - light) (10g -mount)
- 25 lumens output.
- 4 light modes: constant, flash, rapid and pulse.
- Run time of up to 30 hours.
- Low battery indicator.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- Positioned under the saddle for a greater visibility in traffic.
- The bracket attaches to the underside of Brompton standard saddles (manufactured since 2016). The underside of saddle must have a square indent (2cm x 2cm approx.) to be compatible.
- Compatible with Brompton saddles manufactured since 2016.
- Includes support for the saddle.
- Small convenient size.
- USB rechargeable (Micro USB cable included).