With twenty plus years of menswear tailoring and commuting by Brompton under his belt, Oliver Spencer understands what goes into a piece of clothing that works on and off your bike. Honouring our collective ethos of freedom in the city, the collaboration focuses on well-constructed, quality garments that function in more than one setting.
This relaxed-fit hooded jacket is constructed from a lightweight, water-repellent Italian performance cloth. The grid pattern is stitched with a retroreflective thread that’s subtle by day and visible by night. Inside, the jacket is fully lined with camouflage fabric and carries over the signature strap details from the original Brompton blazer, allowing it to be worn over the shoulders. This product, like our bikes, is Made in London.
- Water-resistant Italian performance cloth
- Stitched reflective thread
- Peaked hood - Hooded blouson silhouette
- Front zip fastening with protective high-cut collar
- Concealed-seam side pockets for easy access and extra pocket space
- Rear snack pouch with zip fastening
- Straps: Integrated shoulder straps allow you to wear the jacket over your shoulders when riding to regulate temperature
- Colour: Navy Miller
- Care details: Spot clean only
|Measures in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|