Oliver Spencer is known for creating styles rooted in London’s creative scene which combine quality design and premium tailoring that are both classic and comfortable. A Brompton owner since 2000, and a shared philosophy of quality without stuffiness, it’s no surprise the collaboration with the British designer has inspired the ‘Brompton Blazer’, a stylish piece for the everyday cyclist to look great anywhere, whether you are riding from home, to work or the pub.
Designed using modern tailoring techniques to fit the cyclists’ lifestyle; the stylish blazer is made using an Italian water-resistant performance cloth, which retains its shape and avoids creasing, making it ideal to fold away – just like a Brompton.
3 ways to wear:
- Classic – The rider friendly classic button up.
- Straps - Integrated shoulder straps which allow you to partially remove jacket when riding to regulate temperature.
- Packed - A button out musette bag to pack and carry your blazer.
- Water resistant performance cloth.
- Reflective button loop on lapel to close jacket for added warmth whilst riding.
- Diagonal zip-up breast pocket for easy access.
- Concealed rear pocket with easy access.
- Extra pocket space.
- Reflective strips on underside of collar and cuffs, vents and ‘action back’ system.
- Care details: Spot clean only.
|Measures in inches||36/XS||38/S||40/M||42/L||44/XL||46/XXL|