Dashel was commissioned to supply customised cycle helmets for Team GB to use as they cycle around the Tokyo Olympic Village on their fleet of branded Brompton Bicycles. These helmets are now available to buy. 15% of every purchase contributes to Team GB Olympic success.
Dashel helmets are perfect for cycling, with a cap-like peak, longest permitted to safety standards, that allows you to keep your eye on the road and protects from rain or shine. The vegan leather carry loop at the rear of the helmet is perfect for clipping lights onto for extra visibility on the road. Safe, slim and lightweight. The helmet has 5 air vents and comes with 2 sizes of Dashel's signature range of coolmax pads, which wick away sweat and are machine washable, to ensure long lasting comfort. They also enable you to tailor the fit to your exact head shape.
- Made in the UK.
- Safe: Certified CE EN1078
- Lightweight with 5 air vents
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp – no more pinched skin! It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- 2 sizes washable fit pads are supplied with each helmet. They allow you to tailor the fit to your exact head shape
- Vegan leather carrying loop – use it to attach lights to your helmet
- Recyclable ABS shell and EPS liner
- Comes in a reusable, drawstring backpack
- Colour: Red
Measuring for size:
Measure the widest part around your head – this is usually approx. 1cm above your ears. Use a flexible tape measure, a piece of string or ribbon with a ruler.
|Measures in cm||54-56||57-59||60-62|