Designed and manufactured in the UK, Dashel is leading the trend for chic, stylish and protective helmets which are made from the most innovative materials to ensure a lightweight and slim fit.
The new ReCycle helmet from Dashel is safe, slim and lightweight. The helmet has 5 air vents and comes with Dashel’s signature range of coolmax pads, which wick away sweat and are machine washable, to ensure long lasting comfort. This helmet is manufactured in the UK from recyclable ABS and EPS foam.
- Made in the UK
- Certified CE EN1078
- Lightweight with 5 air vents
- Fidlock® Magnetic Clasp – no more pinched skin! It allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- A range of washable fit pads are supplied with each helmet. They allow you to tailor the fit to your exact head shape
- Vegan leather carrying loop – use it to attach lights to your helmet
- Recyclable ABS shell and EPS liner
- Sold packaged in a reusable, drawstring backpack
Measuring for size:
Measure the widest part around your head – this is usually approx. 1cm above your ears. Use a flexible tape measure, a piece of string or ribbon with a ruler.
|Measures in cm||54-56||57-59||60-62|