Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
Racing Green is quintessentially a British hue, with a nostalgic nod to the livery of some of the first racing cars developed in the UK. Understated and stylish, moves seamlessly between town and country. The Brompton S6L in Racing Green features an S-type handlebar, ideal for a lower, more forward and sportier position. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, and it is equipped with mudguards, essential for cycling in any weather. This model also features Battery lighting and a Brooks C17 saddle; Brooks have been crafting saddles since 1866 and have become the choice of discerning riders. The Cambium saddle is ready to ride for all weathers and roads, the flexibility of a natural rubber top on the simple construction of the cambium saddle has been designed to move with you on the journey.
- Model: S6L
- Handlebar Type: S type (925mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Racing Green
- Extremities Colour: Racing Green
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brooks Cambium C17 all weather - The Cambium saddle performs well on long journeys thanks to its durable, vulcanised-rubber top and which offers flexible performance and all-day weather protection
- Saddle: Black
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Brompton mounted battery lights: Lightweight option featuring removable USB rechargeable Cateye Volt 400 front light and standard Brompton battery rear
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon: solidly-built tyre, with a Kevlar belt and a thicker sidewall for increased puncture resistance. Finished with reflective sidewalls.(Please note: The tyre shown on the product images is different to the one specified in this page)
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 12.31 kg
- Front Carrier Block for bags: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our luggage range here
- Toolkit: No, but available to purchase here
- Pump: Yes