Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you. A Brompton bike is perfect for those that live, work or play in cities: The bike folds up to a third of its size, and it is suitable to take on all forms of transport – perfect for commuting on trains, popping in the boot of the car and taking out of the city for some fresh air, hailing a taxi when the weather changes or you want to get home late at night.
When folded, a Brompton stays locked together, making an extremely compact package little larger than its wheels.
Keep things simple with our classic black finish, which never goes out of fashion. The Brompton S6L in Black features an S-type handlebar, great for a lower, more forward and sportier position. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, great for hilly areas, and it is equipped with mudguards, essential for cycling in any weather. This model also features a battery lighting kit, which includes a front Cateye Volt 400 USB rechargeable light and a rear battery lamp.
- Model: S6L
- Handlebar Type: S type (925mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: Version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: Black
- Extremities Colour: Black
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brompton standard
- Seatpost: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Brompton mounted battery lights: Lightweight option featuring removable USB rechargeable Cateye Volt 400 front light and standard Brompton battery rear
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 12.15 kg
- Front Carrier Block for bags: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our luggage range here
- Toolkit: No, but available to purchase here
- Pump: Yes