Made for speed, the Brompton Superlight features a titanium front fork, rear frame and other lightweight components making this range up to 1kg lighter than the all-steel Brompton. With the Superlight range it’s easier than ever to jump in and out of trains and take your Brompton up flights of stairs. All this, whilst keeping our promise in delivering a compact fold that can be tucked away neatly at home, under a desk, or in the corner of your local coffee shop.
Enjoy high quality performance and excellent portability; The Superlight M6L in House Red boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, perfect for hilly areas. The M type handlebar known as the ‘Classic Brompton handlebar’ is good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position, while the included mudguards are a perfect option if you live in a region that rains. Brompton has had a red in the range since the earliest days, and House Red is our latest vintage to continue the tradition. Not too loud, but the classic tone does enough to stand out when out on the streets. To make it even more complete, this model also features a battery lighting kit and a Fizik Aliante R7 Saddle; Fizik launched the Aliante in 1999 and since then it has become one of the most loved and favoured saddles in the world, by both pros and enthusiasts alike. The Aliante R7 saddle draws on Fizik's spine concept technology to give a lightweight and comfortable saddle ready to ride for all weathers and roads.
- Model: M6L Titanium
- Edition: Superlight
- Handlebar Type: M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 6-speed
- Mudguards Type: version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel and Titanium
- Main Frame Colour: House Red
- Extremities Colour: Titanium
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante R7 - The Aliante offers lightweight performance from its Composite Carbon Nylon shell and comfort thanks to its waved profile and flexibility. This saddle also features Selle Royale's Integrated clip system which allows accessories such as rear lights to be attached.
- Saddle colour: Black
- Lighting: Brompton mounted battery lights: Lightweight option featuring removable USB rechargeable Cateye Volt 400 front light and standard Brompton battery rear
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 11.30 kg
- Front Carrier Block: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our bags range here
- Toolkit: No, but available to purchase here
- Pump: Not included