A Brompton Electric bicycle provides assistance when you need it, flying up hills or a long journey for example. You can choose the level of assistance to suit your riding style.
The battery separates with one click from the bike, so you can carry it everywhere and charge it anywhere. The Brompton Electric folds into a compact package so you can charge and store it safely inside your home or workplace. All of the electric bikes come with the standard battery bag (Essential bag), which has a 1.5L pocket to fit your essentials or your charger.
The M2L model in high gloss black features a M type handlebar, 2-speed gearing and a standard seatpost.
- Model: M2L
- Edition: Brompton Electric
- Handlebar Type: M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 2-speed
- Mudguards Type: L type (mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Main Frame Colour: High gloss black
- Extremities Colour: High gloss black
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brompton standard
- Pump: Yes
- Seatpost: Standard (inside leg up to 33 inches)
- Lighting: Front: 40 Lux Busch & Müller AVY / Rear: Spanninga solo XE
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 17.39 kg total, including battery
- Essential bag (1.5 l): Yes
- City bag (20 l): No, but available to purchase here
- Voltage: 36V
- Capacity: 8.55Ah
- Energy: 300Wh
- Range: 20-45 miles (30-70km)
- USB port: 5V 1.5A (to charge portable devices)
- Integrated user interface: LED display
- Standard charger (2A charger): Yes. (Approx. 4 hours to full charge)
- Fast charger (4A charger): Not included, but available to purchase here (Approx. 2 hours to full charge)
- The Brompton Electric will require specific servicing, which can only be performed at a trained Brompton Electric store. For this reason the warranty is only valid in the country of purchase. Please check our store locator to find the Brompton Electric stores near you.