City life. The night. Cycling through town and finding new routes. This has always been the inspiration for Brompton Black Edition. Styled for urban living; this range features sleek black componentry complementing a selection of different colour ways.
Black Edition Superlight features a titanium front fork, rear frame and other lightweight components, making this range up to 1kg lighter than the all-steel Brompton.
It's getting hot in here... Flame Lacquer is the newest colour in the Black Edition line up. An eye-catching finish that brings the heat. The braze still visible but through a deep amber lacquer. The Black Edition Superlight M6L in Flame Lacquer features an ‘M’ type handlebar known as the ‘Classic Brompton handlebar’, a good all-rounder that provides a comfortable, upright riding position. It boasts a full range of 6 gears covering all riding needs, and it is equipped with mudguards, essential for cycling in any weather. This model also features a battery lighting kit, which includes a front Cateye Volt 400 USB rechargeable light and a rear battery lamp.
All Black Edition models feature the Brompton Front Carrier Block that works with all Brompton Luggage.
- Edition: Black Edition Superlight
- Model: M6L Titanium
- Handlebar Type: M type (1015mm)
- Gears: 6 speed
- Mudguards Type: version L (includes mudguards)
- Frame Material: Steel and Titanium
- Main Frame Colour: Flame Lacquer
- Extremities Colour: Black Gloss Titanium
- Gear Ratio: Standard
- Saddle: Brompton standard
- Saddle height: Extended (inside leg up to 35 inches)
- Lighting: Brompton mounted battery lights: Lightweight option featuring removable USB rechargeable Cateye Volt 400 front light and standard Brompton battery rear
- Tyres: Schwalbe Marathon Racer
- Folded Dimensions: 645mm (H) x 585mm (W) x 270mm (D) (25.3'' x 23'' x 10.6'')
- Weight (approx.): 11.04 kg
- Front Carrier Block for bags: Yes
- Bag: No, but see our luggage range here