Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. Enter by: 30.04.17. No purchase necessary. To Enter: Trial a Brompton bike at an authorized dealership and collect a voucher to see if you have received a gift. The Gifts: 1 x free black Brompton Buff. Visit www.brompton.com/demomonth for Full Terms & Gift details.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and Buff, Brompton store owners, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. This promotion is not open to existing Brompton owners.
- No purchase necessary; however; internet access is required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 06.00 BST on 1st April 2017 to 23.59 BST on 30th April 2017.
- To Enter:
- Visit an authorized Brompton bike dealership and trial a Brompton bike.
- You will then be given a voucher with a code to use at www.brompton.com/trygift to see if you have received a gift.
- Go to www.brompton.com to find you nearest authorized Brompton bike dealership.
- The voucher will entitle each participant to 1x Black Brompton branded Buff (one size only). The Gift comes with free delivery and there are 250 available.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Only one Gift per person.
- Gifts are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative to the Gifts are available in whole or in part. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative reward of equal or greater value.
- participants agree to participate in any publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies.
10. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted that they are bound by the terms and conditions
11. If things go wrong and, despite the Promoter’s best endeavors, they are unable to administer the Promotion fairly or properly, The Promoter and their affiliated companies are not responsible and have the right to cancel or change the Promotion. They will only do this in exceptional circumstances. The Promoter also has the right to disqualify a participant if they tamper or abuse the entry process and they will not be entitled to the Gift if they have acted fraudulently or dishonestly.
12. No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late redemptions.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion.
15. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. The Promoter may refuse to award a Gift, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Gift.
18. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or England and Wales.
Promoter: Brompton Bicycle Ltd, Unit 1 Greenford Park, Ockham Drive, Greenford, UB6 0FD
- This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
- Unauthorised copying of this document is whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
- Changes made to the Terms and Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the promotion.